Caplugs™ Evergreen Scientific CryoSure™ Brand Cryogenic Vials with Caps
External thread, freestanding vials with caps provide safe, secure, reliable storage for specimens in liquid nitrogen vapor-phase™
Supplier: Caplugs™ 2223902085
Recommended for storing cell cultures, blood/serum specimens, sperm, and other biological specimens at vapor phase™ liquid nitrogen temperatures (-320°F/-195°C).
- External thread design is less susceptible to aerosol contamination than internally threaded vials, and have smoother engagement than ordinary 60° threads
- Ultra-clear polypropylene material is nearly transparent and provides superior tensile strength and resistance to gamma radiation sterilization
- Permanent marking areas are molded in for labeling and specimen identification, with volume graduations distinctly molded every 0.5mL
- Straight vertical inside walls with no shoulder result in a large accessible opening which makes processing and retrieval of samples convenient
Polyethylene Caps – Natural Color
- Provide leakproof closure without the use of a silicone gasket
- Feature a molded-in sealing ring for a rim-seal that offers sealing efficacy in excess of 99%
|Vapor phase liquid nitrogen only|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
™Please use CryoSure™ vials in the vapor-phase only. Evergreen does not recommend the use of screwcap vials, including CryoSure™ vials, for immersion in liquid nitrogen or other liquified gases. Immersion in liquid nitrogen may cause leakage in CryoSure™ vials and also presents the potential danger of rapid pressure buildup and/or explosion when returned to room temperature.