Globe Scientific Euromex Trinocular Delphi-X Inverso Inverted Microscope
Euromex Delphi-X Inverso is an inverted microscope for professionals with demanding applications of living cell cultures and stained samples.
Supplier: Globe Scientific EDI1053PLPHFI
- Pair of HWF plan 10x/25 mm
- Trinocular 45° inclined tubes. Interpupillary distance of 47 to 78 mm.
- Trinocular head with 100-0, 80/20 and 0/100 positions
- Revolving sextuple nosepiece on ball-bearings. The nosepiece can be equipped with DIC prisms for the 10x, 20x, 40x and 60x objectives
OBJECTIVES - 45 MM PARFOCAL
- High numerical infinity semi-apochromatic long working distance Plan Phase Fluarex™ PLPHFi 10x/0.30, 20x/0.45, S40x/0.60 IOS objectives enable the sub-cellular structures
- The 20x and 40x objectives are equipped with collar adjustment ring for glass thicknesses from 0 to 1.2 mm
- Fluarex™ objectives are made of low-absorption glass.
- All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput
- Stage 340 x 230 mm, equipped with a coaxial mechanical 130 x 85 mm X-Y stage.
- Stage supplied with:
- Metal insert for Ø 38 mm cell culture dish
- Metal insert for Ø 54 mm cell culture dish or 76 x 26 mm slides
- Metal insert for Multiwell plates (127.76 x 85.48 mm)
- Metal insert for Teraski plates (83.3 x 58.0 mm)
- Rotating N.A. 0.55 condenser with 6 positions, iris diaphragm and filter holders. Working distance is 26 mm. Supplied with phase contrast annuli for 10x/20x, 40x and 60x objectives, brightfield position and slots for optional DIC prisms. Three filter holders allow the insertion of Ø 38 mm filters in the optical path. The arm with condenser can be tilted backwards for convenient access to the stage. This allows easy placement of large objects like flasks and Petri dishes
- A magnification changer with a 1.5x lens allows intermediary magnifications of 1.5 times the standard objective magnifications. For example, switching from 20x to 30x or from 60x to 90x magnification can be done without changing objectives
FLUORESCENCE FILTER SET WHEEL
- The Delphi-X Inverso is supplied with a 6-position fluorescence filter set wheel
- Coaxial 10mm coarse and fine adjustments, 1μm precision and with friction adjustment
- Transmitted 5W LED with internal 100-240VAC power supply. Fuse holder 5A/250VAC
- The carrying grip at the back of the microscope ensures safe transportation of the microscope and the integrated tool & holder makes sure the right tool is always available
- Supplied with metal insert for Ø 38 mm cell culture dish and a metal insert for Ø 54 mm cell culture dish with 76 x 26 mm slides, metal insert for multiwell plates, metal insert for Teraski plates, blue and green interference Ø 38 mm filters, power cords, dust cover, green filter and alignment telescope and user manual
|Plan Phase Fluarex™ PLPHFi 10x/0.30, 20x/0.45, S40x/0.60 IOS objectives
|HWF plan 10x/25 mm
|Trinocular 45° inclined
|Globe Euromex Delphi-X Inverso
|Rotating N.A. 0.55 condenser, iris diaphragm and PH rings for 10/20 and 40, three filter holders, tilting arm to backwards
|Plan Phase Fluarex
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok