Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Eisco™ Equal Mass Density Set, 5 Piece
This 5 Piece, Equal Mass Density Set allows learners to explore specific gravity, specific heat, density, and mass using a variety of materials including aluminum, brass, nylon, acrylic, and polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
Supplier: Eisco™ PH0432CB
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- All cylinders have equal masses and measure 0.5 in. (12.5 mm) in diameter
- Cylinder lengths vary from 0.5 to 4 in.
- Set includes a complete instruction manual that provides a background on density, mass, specific gravity, and specific heat
- Includes inquiry based student activities with capture sheets
- Some oxidation or corrosion due to humidity and storage may occur due to the nature of raw materials
- Simply scuff any oxidation off to make the item look brand new again
- Designed to be used in an educational setting
- Not fabricated using ultra high precision machining
- Expect tolerances in the ± 5% range of any stated dimensions (although they are generally much tighter)
|Specific Heat, Specific Gravity, and Density Experimentation|
|Aluminum, Brass, Nylon, Acrylic, PVC|
|Equal Mass Density Set|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok