Eppendorf™ MTP 96-well V Bottom Microplate
The easy-to-read alphanumeric label of the OptiTrack™ matrix on each plate makes it unbelievably easy to identify individual wells, speeds up the filling process and significantly reduces the risk of errors. The high transparency is “one-of-a-kind” and ensures that you can always quickly locate your samples. The Microplates are also available in Eppendorf LoBind material for maximum sample recovery.
Supplier: Eppendorf™ 951040188
- Unmatched, transparent polypropylene (PP) for improved sample visibility
- OptiTrack™ Matrix: up to 30% faster sample identification and fewer pipetting errors via high-contrast alphanumeric labeling
- RecoverMax™ well design: Optimized well geometry for minimal remaining volume and excellent mixing properties
- Raised well rims and smooth surface for reliable closing, even with heat sealing
- g-Safe™: exceptional centrifugation stability up to 6,000 × g
- Polypropylene guarantees high resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress and temperature extremes
- Manufactured without slip agents, plasticizers or biocides – Materials which could have a negative effect on bioassays
|8 x 12|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok