Eppendorf™ MTP 96-well U Bottom Microplates
Eppendorf assay plates are optimized for measuring absorbance assays in the visible and UV range, fluorescence and chemiluminescence assays. Solid plates are suitable for top-reading plate readers. Clear plates and black/clear plates can be used with top- and bottom-reading plate readers.
Supplier: Eppendorf™ 951040145
- UV-VIS Microplates feature an ultrathin film bottom for excellent light transmission in the UV range
- Black Eppendorf Microplates offer an excellent signal-to-noise ratio – for clear signals even with low-concentration samples
- White Eppendorf Microplates are optimized for highest sensitivity in the detection of luminescence signals by maximizing reflection
- Solid black and white assay plates are made of polypropylene resulting in high resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress and temperature extremes
- All plates are optimized for minimal autofluorescence and autoluminescence
- Available in lot-certified sterile or PCR clean purity grade
|8 x 12|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok