3B Scientific™ Episiotomy and Suturing Trainer
3B Scientific™ Episiotomy and Suturing Trainer provides realistic help with practicing taking care of and closing birth injuries after vaginal births.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ P95
The following birth injuries can be practiced and demonstrated:
- Episiotomy, for example:
- Median episiotomy
- Mediolateral episiotomy
- Lateral episiotomy
- Vaginal tears
- Labial tears
Muscle structures can be palpated and sutured in the perineal area:
- M. sphincter ani externus (outer anal sphincter muscle)
- M. transversus perinei superficialis (superficial transverse perineal muscle)
- M. bulbospongiosus (bulbospongiosus muscle)
- Muscle and skin layers can be sutured separately.
- Each cut can be sutured several times; by repeating the procedure, the midwifery and obstetrics students learn about professional wound management.
- Suture technique can be recorded and assessed by the trainers so that students can improve, after which the students can practice again once the sutures have been removed.
- Material used for the simulation of the tissue feels realistic, and it is easy to keep clean.
- Complete trainer does not take up much room when stowed away.
- Adjustable holder for the simulated tissue stands firmly on the table without slipping.
- Insert can be taken out of the holder and then worked on while it is lying on the table.
- Latex-free, silicone-based material
- Silicone insert
|Episiotomy and Suturing Trainer|
|Silicone Insert, Base, Stand|
|Latex-free, Silicone-based Material|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok