MilliporeSigma™ Steripak™-GP Sterile Filter Units
Fast flow and high throughput
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ SPGPM20RJ
Fast flow and high throughputSteripak-GP filter units are designed for larger scale pressure-driven filtration of tissue culture media with or without serum. They are single use and are not autoclavable. The filter units come in two sizes, with the smaller unit able to filter up to 10 L and the larger up to 20 L. Both sizes utilize the low protein binding, fast flow 0.22 µm Millipore Express membrane. Each unit has an integral filling bell for bottle-top use and a manually operated upstream air vent to prevent membrane air locking. They are supplied sterile and ready to connect to a pump or pressure vessel (not included).
Steripak™-GP filter units are designed for larger scale, pressure-driven filtration of tissue culture media with or without serum. Each filter is for a single use and is not autoclavable. The filter units come in two sizes with the smaller unit able to filter up to 10 L and the larger up to 20 L.
Features & Benefits:
- Millipore Express™ PLUS membrane for fastest flow rates and low protein binding
- Larger scale, pressure-driven filtration device for faster flow rates speeds time-consuming, large-volume filtrations
- 10 L and 20 L capacity sizes for maximum laboratory-scale filtration options
- Manually operated top air vent to prevent air lock stop of flow
- Filling bell for cleaner filling environment around the opening of the receptacle bottle
Sterilization of Aqueous Solutions, Media Preparation, Buffer Preparation
|6 mm stepped hose barb|
|Large-scale, pressure-driven tissue culture media filtration with or without serum|
|6mm stepped hose barb, filling bell|
|75 psi forward, 5 psi reverse|
|6 mm stepped hose barb, filling bell|
|Bottle Top Filter|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok