MilliporeSigma™ MultiScreenHTS Durapore™ 96-Well Filter Plates
Designed for full automation compatibility. MultiScreenHTS Durapore™ 96-Well Filter Plates are innovative plates ideal for bead based assays. Opaque Barex™ and clear, sterile or non-sterile styrene and racks are available in a range of pore sizes.
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ MSHVN4550
DescriptionFor use in receptor-ligand binding, general sample preparation, ELISPOT, enzyme activity, bead-based assays, whole organism visualization, and radioisotope detection.
- Standardized dimensions and aligned, rigid sidewalls
- Allows full compatibility with automated/robotic gripper arms, stackers, plate washers, bar code labels, and plate readers
- Unique two-piece plate design eliminates surface contact with individual well “drip directors” to prevent crosstalk between wells
- Extended skirt and vacuum manifolds
- Allows easy, contamination-free stacking directly with collection plates
- Protects recessed underdrain
- Provides ample surface for bar code labels
- Improves vacuum seal
- Removable underdrain allows membrane access for ELISPOT assays, whole organism visualization, and radioisotope detection
- Isolated well design and individually sealed filter discs eliminate potential for reagent flow from well to well
- Opaque plastic prevents light transfer between wells during direct scintillation counting
- Low binding hydrophilic Durapore™ membrane allows low nonspecific binding of antibodies, reagents, and samples
- Meet ANSI™/SBS 2004 plate specifications
|Receptor binding assays on whole cells and cell fragments, protein kinase, phosphatase precipitation assays, bead, resin based assays|
|8 x 12|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok