MilliporeSigma™ MultiScreen™ 96-Well Assay Plates for Receptor Ligand Binding Assays
Ideal for performing receptor binding assays involving whole cells, membrane fragments, or purified receptors; also suitable for Scatchard analysis, as has been demonstrated in numerous receptor-binding assays including Interleukin I, Angiotensin II, and C5a studies
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ MABVN0B50
Versatile separation system combines a microplate with Millipore's membrane filtration to simplify and optimize drug discovery techniques, biochemical assays, and traditional sample preparation.
- Use with a vacuum manifold, automated liquid-handling system, or microplate scintillation counter—entire assays can be performed on one plate
- Membrane-to-plate seal ensures no reagent crosstalk and limited optical crosstalk Patented underdrain support structure allows liquid volumes to be maintained for incubation times of up to 21 days
- Also ensures quantitative filtrate transfer to a receiver plate placed in bottom of manifold
Choice of filter materials
- For high protein binding applications, use plates with Immobilon™-P PVDF or mixed cellulose esters For high nucleic acid binding, use plates with mixed cellulose esters, glass fiber, or positively charged DEAE membranes For charged biomolecule separations, choose from positively charged DEAE or negatively charged phosphocellulose membranes
- For low biomolecule binding, use plates with hydrophilic Durapore™ PVDF, Biopore™ PTFE, or polycarbonate membranes
- For assays that require solvent resistance, use plates with hydrophilic PTFE membranes
Each microporous membrane interacts distinctly with different proteins or biomolecules; therefore, it may be necessary to test different membrane types for each assay.
|8 x 12|
|0.05 to 0.25 mL|
|Receptor binding assays, resin, bead based assays|
|0.5 x 3.36 x 0.56 in. (1.28 x 8.55 x 1.44 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok