MilliporeSigma™ Millipak™ Disposable Filter Units
Removes particles and microorganisms from liquids and gases with pump-driven filter. Millipak™ Disposable Filter Units provide sterile filtration of parenterals, diagnostics, buffers, media, and biologicals.
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ MPGL06GF2
Unique, stacked-disc design allows minimal hold-up volume and eliminates the particle-generating, woven, downstream support found in pleated cartridges.
- Sterile filtration of parenterals, diagnostics, buffers, media, and biologicals
- Point-of-use filter for high-purity water
- Ideally suited for high value-added applications
- Durapore™ PVDF membranes provide high flowrates and throughputs, low extractables, broad chemical compatibility, and the lowest protein binding of any membrane available Three different stack sizes allow optimum flexibility for easy scale-up and system sizing
- Presterilized units are gamma irradiated
- Autoclavable up to three times Each unit is labeled with catalog number, lot number, pore size and serial number
- 100% integrity tested to guarantee integrity
|0.75 in./19.05mm sanitary flange inlet and outlet
|Removal of particles and microorganisms from liquids and gases
|7.6 L/min. at 2 bar
|75 psi at 25°C
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok