MilliporeSigma™ Milli-Q™ Direct Water Purification System
Produce pure and ultrapure water directly from tap water with the Millipore Milli-Q™ Direct Water Purification System.
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ ZR0Q016US
Exceeds the requirements of the most demanding norms†. allows optimized global costs.
- Provides manual and volumetric water dispense at low and high flowrates
- Low-flow function easily prepares solutions in volumetric flasks
- 75cm tube reaches sink for glassware washing at mid or high flow (up to 2L/min.)
- Dispensing arm is designed to fit all laboratory glassware
- Volumetric function automatically delivers pre-set water volume
- Compact unit can be installed on wall or benchtop to optimize lab space
- Built-in 185nm UV lamp for TOC reduction
- High-recovery Reverse Osmosis for economical pure water production
- Large digital and graphic screen with detailed procedures for full online support
- Progard™ pretreatment cartridge to increase RO module life‡
- Q-Pak™ polishing cartridge adapted to general application‡
- Dispenser removable from support for convenient delivery
- Optional Application Paks are adapted to specific contaminant removal
- Information displays in local language
- Alerts and alarms visible on main screen
- One-touch access to information
- Seensors monitor system operation
- Intuitive screen commands for operation, maintenance and reporting
- Pack and cartridge replacemeet takes less than five minutes
- Simple tracebalility—RFID tag automatically registers catalog and other new consumables in system memory
- System alerts for consumable replacement and scheduled maintenance
Choice of Two Models
- Milli-Q Direct 8 produces 8L/hr.
- Milli-Q Direct 16 produces 16L/hr.
A comprehensive range of service and maintenance programs is available including installation, user training, tech support, maintenance, calibration and more; contact your Sales Representative for details.
†A report of conformity of Milli-Q Direct water quality with Type 1 water quality as described by ASTM™, ISO™ 3696 and CLSI™ norms and to Purified Water as described in USP and EP is available upon request. For more information, contact your Sales Representative.
‡With RFID tag for safety and traceability.
Available accessories (all sold separately) include: Q-POD™ Dispenser, cartridges, reservoirs, wall mounting bracket, protectors, foot switch, and Application Paks for specific purity needs. contact your Sales Representative for details.
CE, UL, cUL
ISO 9001 v.2000, ISO 140001
|UL, cUL, CE, ISO 9001 v.2000, ISO 140001|
|Potable Tap Water|
|Type 1 and 3|
|Milli-Q Direct 16|
|13.07 Base, 16.25 arm in.|
|19.56 in. Base, 28.07 in. Arm|
|19.05 in. Base, 22.87 in. arm|
|55.11 lb. Packaged, 46.29 lb. empty, 61.73 lb. with water|
|100/230 V 50/60 Hz|
|<2000 at 25°Cppb|
|Water Purification System|
|Reverse osmosis module|
|33.2 cm Base, 41.3 cm arm|
|49.7 cm Base, 71.3 cm Arm|
|48.4 cm Base, 58.1 cm arm|
|25 kg Packaged, 21 kg empty, 28 kg with water|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok