Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
MilliporeSigma™ LC-Pak™ Point-of-Use Polisher
The LC-Pak™ Point-of_use Polisher is designed to provide scientists with the certitude that the ultrapure water that they are using in critical organic molecules analysis at trace and ultra-trace levels will be adequate.
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ LCPAK0001
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Can be connected to the outlet of existing and new Millipore Type 1 water systems
- Uses C18 reverse phase silica technology to remove traces of organics
- Delivers a minimum of 500L of organic-free ultrapure water
- Validated for production of water whose quality equals or exceed the specifications of bottled water for LC-MS
- Recommended in trace sensitive applications such as UPLC or LC-MS
|Optional Millipak™ 0.22 μm end filter|
|Millipore™ type I water system (Milli-Q™, Direct-Q™™, Synergy™ and Simplicity™)|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok