Edvotek™ SYBR™ Safe DNA Stain
Improved staining efficiency without altering the DNA.
Supplier: Edvotek™ 608
Used for post-electrophoresis DNA staining.
- Displays no acute oral toxicity and greatly reduced genotoxicity
- High sensitivity
- Duration of staining: 10-15 min.
- To visualize DNA expose gel to short/mid-range UV or Blue-Light Transilluminator
- More sensitive than ethidium bromide
- Reduces waste storage and disposal costs
- Offers non-hazardous waste status and Clean Water Act compliance
- 10,000X Concentrate for 750 ml, Volume is 80 μl
|Sybr™ Safe Stain
|For post-electrophoresis dna staining
|10 to 15 min.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok