Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Edvotek™ Introduction to ELISA Reactions Kit
Teaches students the concepts of the Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA).
Supplier: Edvotek™ 269
- Primary antibody, Anti-IgG-peroxidase conjugate (secondary antibody)
- Stabilized hydrogen peroxide
- Peroxide co-substrate, ABTS substrate
- Phosphate buffered saline concentrate
- Two microtiter plates
- Transfer pipets Microtest tubes with attached caps, 15mL plastic tubes
- Distilled or deionized water
- 37°C incubation oven
- Disposable lab gloves
- Safety goggles
- Automatic micropipets (0 to 50μL) and tips recommended
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Accessories Promotions
- Determine the reaction steps of ELISA — a precise and sensitive antibody-based detection method for antigens such as bacterial and viral proteins
- Perishable items shipped separately
No components have been prepared from human sources.
Class size: 10 lab groups.
|Teaches students the concepts of enzyme linked immunosorbent (elisa) assays|
|Elisa Reactions Kit|
|Refrigerated; Store at: 4°C; 39°F|
|Instructions, antigens, primary, secondary antibodies, peroxide co substrate, hydrogen peroxide, abts substrate, phosphate buffered saline, tubes, plates, and transfer pipets|
|10 Lab Groups|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok