Edvotek™ Blood Typing
Learn about determining blood types.
Supplier: Edvotek™ 140
- Blood typing is essential for blood transfusion and other medical conditions.
- Overview of blood typing is discussed
- Hands-on determination of simple simulation reactions for blood ABO typing
- Known and control samples provided for students to perform agglutination reactions to assign the various blood types
- Class size: 10 groups
- No blood or blood products are used in this experiment.
|Instructions, control abo rh simulated blood samples, unknown simulated blood samples, transfer pipettes, microtiter plate|
|10 Lab Groups|
|Learn about determining blood types|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok