Econacab™ Acid Cabinet
Economical, all-wood Econacab cabinet is an inexpensive acid storage cabinet constructed of 1 in. (2.5cm) thick multi-ply plywood that will last for years.
Supplier: SciMatCo SC8081/EMD
- Door hinge is made of wood
- Comes with one fixed-position polypropylene-lined shelf and a 2 in. (5.1cm) recessed polypropylene-lined floor for spill containment
- Features two interlocking doors, polypropylene lock assembly, blue epoxy paint finish and “ACID” printed on doors in 6 in. (15.2cm) red letters
- Polypropylene compartment slides into top half of the Econacab cabinet
- Helps avoid reaction between products, particularly between nitric and acetic acids
Dimensions: 18.5D x 30W x 32.625 in. H (47 × 76.2 × 93cm). Capacity: twenty-four 2.5L bottles or sixty-four 500mL bottles.
|One fixed position shelf, liquid tight 2 in. trough to contain accidental spills, Wooden door hinge|
|24 x 2.5 L|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok