Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
BTX™ ECM™ 830 Square Wave Electroporation System, with Safety Dome
ECM™ 830 Square Wave Electroporator is ideal for transfection of mammalian cells and tissues.
Supplier: BTX™ 452052
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Wide and accurate voltage, pulse length, and pulse interval settings
- Preset protocols for common mammalian cell and tissue types
- Unlimited ability to add and modify user defined protocols
- Data logs of delivered pulses and sample resistance for QC and troubleshooting
- Simple to use large 7-inch touchscreen interface
- Multiple pulsing capabilities, up to 99 sequential pulses per sample
- Available in a high-throughput system for up to 96 samples at once
- Connection Type: Positive and Negative 4 mm Banana Cables
Warranty and Services
|Transformation of Bacteria, Yeast, Microorganisms; Transfection of Some Mammalian Cell Types|
|505 to 3000 V (in 5 V steps)|
|Generator, Safety Dome, Cuvettes 1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm (30 Pk., 10 Ea.) and Cuvette Rack 660|
|1 to 99 Pulses/Sample|
|4°C to 40°C|
|35 W (idle), 350 W (pulsing)|
|LV: <7 sec., HV: <4 sec.|
|Cuvette Safety Dome, Cuvette Safety Stand, HT-100 High-Throughput Electroporation Plate Handler, HT-200 Automatic High-Throughput Electroporation Plate Handler, BTX Specialtyin-Vivo Electrodes|
|5 to 3000 V|
|5 to 500 V (in 1 V steps)|
|CE Marking, ETL Marking (UL, CSA), CB Scheme, EU RoHS, WEEE|
|40°F to 104°F|
|10 ms to 999 ms|
|80% max. when operating at 25°C|
|100 to 240 VAC|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Intended for Research use only. Not for use in diagnostic or clinical procedures.