Thermo Scientific™ E1-ClipTip™ Bluetooth™ Electronic Single Channel Pipettes
Make repetitive pipetting tasks using microcentrifuge or test tubes more efficient with our electronic single channel pipettes, which feature electronic tip ejection, index finger pipetting action and ClipTip technology.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 4670040BT
Make repetitive pipetting tasks using microcentrifuge or test tubes more efficient with Thermo Scientific™ E1-ClipTip™ Electronic Single Channel Pipettes. Features such as electronic tip ejection, index finger pipetting action and Thermo Scientific™ ClipTip™ technology are what make it ideal. The NEW My Pipette™ Creator app enables programming of E1-ClipTip from the comfort of your PC.Innovative ClipTip interlocking tip interface technology*
- Tip is locked and sealed in place until ejected — no dropped tips that waste valuable samples
- Complete seal to secure the sample volume in each tip for enhanced accuracy and precision
- Tips are attached and ejected with a light touch — eliminates the frustration of banging tips on the pipette
My Pipette Creator to revolutionize the way you pipette with a new era of technology
- New web-based pipetting app powered by Thermo Fisher Cloud
- Enables efficient, centralized programming and sharing of protocols between E1-ClipTip pipettes and colleagues
- Offers pre-programmed protocols, to download and share, for many of your favorite reagent kits and pipetting protocols
- Connect E1-ClipTip pipette to the app via a Bluetooth** or USB connection.
- Accelerate collaboration and reproducibility, all from the comfort of your computer.
E1-ClipTip pipette to help you enjoy pipetting
- E1-ClipTip is designed for optimum comfort and ease of use: the electronic tip ejection and index finger pipetting action let your thumb relax during pipetting.
- Two operating options: Step-based Matrix or Presets with settings for your most common applications.
- The Programs function allows you to store 30 your most common Matrix or Presets protocols with a specific name.
- Connect your E1-ClipTip pipette to My Pipette Creator app conveniently via Bluetooth**
- Five different user profiles offer customized settings for multiple users and protocols
- MyPipette™ function to customize your main menu view by organizing the icons in your preferred order or creating shortcuts for your favorite programs and pipetting functions. You can also protect important settings from unintentional editing with a password.
- Service and calibration trackers remind you when the pipette needs to be sent for service
- Li-ion battery for long lasting performance and fast recharging. Recharging with a charging stand or a plug, you decide.
- 2-year warranty with convenient web registration
E1-ClipTip pipette and ClipTip tips for every application
- Choose your E1-ClipTip, volume range from 0.5 µL to 1250µL:
- Single channels
- Multichannels with 8, 12 or 16 channels in 96 and 384 formats
- Adjustable tip spacing multichannels with 6, 8, 12 channels in 96 and 384 formats
- Wide selection of ClipTip tips:
- ClipTip 96-format tips are available in 20, 50, 200, 300, 1000 and 1250 µl
- ClipTip 384-format tips are available in 12.5, 30 and 125 µl
- Several packaging options: filtered, sterile, non-sterile, racked and reload
Compatible with Thermo Scientific ClipTip pipette tips.
* E1-ClipTip 12.5 and all 384 E1-ClipTip pipettes utilize snap and seal technology.
** Bluetooth models available in following countries/regions: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea (Rep. of), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States and Vatican. For other countries catalog numbers without 'BT' extension should be used.
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.
All trademarks are the property of Thermo Fisher Scientific and its subsidiaries unless otherwise specified. The Bluetooth™ is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc
|15 to 1250 μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok