Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Dynamic Diagnostics Wee Sight™ Transilluminator
Helps to accurately locate the tiny veins in a neonate's small limbs
Supplier: Dynamic Diagnostics 200037
Includes: Two “AA” alkaline batteries
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
Small, lightweight design fits neatly into pocket or clips onto pants or a lanyard. One-handed operation allows caregivers to use transilluminator and start IVs.
- Strong LED light performs as well as larger transilluminators, but does not emit heat—making it safer even for the most delicate skin
- Better visualization helps reduce needlestick attempts
- Can also be used to illuminate the chest wall to help identify areas of lung collapse in the infant patient
- Shaped to position easily around babies' tiny limbs; small enough to be used inside an incubator
- Cool light protects babies from burns
- Easy to use and clean
- Battery operated for portability—no cords or wires to get in the way or stands to move around
- Class 2 LED product
- Output light wavelength: 629nm
|Helps to accurately locate the tiny veins in a neonate's small limbs, identify areas of lung collapse in the infant patient|
|Two AA alkaline batteries|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok