National Optical Dual Magnification Digital Stereo with Built-in 3.0 MP Camera
A very versatile stereoscope microscope that permits you to change from a widefield image at 10X magnification to the close-up detail of 30X magnification simply by rotating the objective turret. Built in high-resolution digital camera offers 3.0 MP live image resolution at 1280 x 1024.
Supplier: National Optical DC4456H
A very versatile stereoscope microscope that permits you to change from a widefield image at 10x magnification to the close-up detail of 30x magnification simply by rotating the objective turret. The extra rugged fixed-arm stand has both incidental and transmitted illumination. Built in high-resolution digital camera offers 3.0 megapixel live image resolution at 1280 x 1024. Supplied with Motic Images software, which allows the user to view, capture, label, manipulate and measure images. The microscope is fully functional, independent of the camera application.
- Paired widefield eyepieces with diopter adjustment on left side. Interpupillary adjustment from 55 mm to 75 mm. Reticle holder/retainer accepts eyepiece reticle with 23 mm O.D.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating objective turret 90 degrees.
- Working distance: 75 mm. Maximum specimen height: 35 mm.
- High intensity, built-in 12 V 10 W halogen, incidental illumination and 12 V 10 W tungsten, transmitted illumination.
- 12 V DC power converter operates on 100 V to 240 V 50/60 Hz current, without need of additional transformer.
- Separate base mounted switches control power on/off, top and bottom lights. This permits use of top light only, bottom light only, or top and bottom lights together.
- Rack and pinion focusing has slip clutch to protect mechanism against over-turning, and special tension adjustment.
- Supplied with two 80 mm stage plates, one frosted glass plate and one plastic black/white reversible contrast plate.
- Two locked-on stage clips.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok