Drummond™ Pipet-Aid™ Hood Mate™ Pipet Controller
Specifically designed for convenient, comfortable pipetting under a hood, Pipet-Aid Hood Mate can deliver precise volumes with exact control
Supplier: Drummond™ 4000300
New unit is lightweight, never requires recharging, and won't “walk away” from workstations. All materials of construction are UV resistant.
- Longer 6 ft. coiled hose
- Extremely lightweight (4.3 oz.) handle provides nine fill and empty speed settings and proportional fingertip control
- Never needs recharging–handle holder incorporates “auto-off” feature
- Energy saving “auto-off” feature automatically shuts unit off after 3 minutes of nonuse
- Compact, convenient, and won't walk away. Dedicated pump housing attaches to hood wall which saves space and prevents spills
- Coiled vacuum/pressure line entering handle from the top prevents accidental knocking over of bench items
- Three-speed settings provide more precise control for use in the pipet filler mode and the pipet dispenser mode
- Rating: 120V 60Hz, AC Installation Category II Pollution Degree One
- Input: 6.3 VA
- Pipet Capacity: Any pipet with a mouth piece diameter 3 to 10mm
- Maximum Fill Rate: 10mL/sec
- Maximum temperature 35°C (95°F)
- Maximum Humidity: 60%
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|1 to 100 mL|
|Coiled hose, handle hook, pipetting unit with TC nosepiece, Hood Mate body, 6.5 ft. (198cm) electrical cord with plug, mounting bracket, adhesive strip and hose support|
|Pipet-Aid™ Hood Mate|
|Laboratory safety hood|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok