Drucker™ Horizon™ Clinical Centrifuge 642B
The Horizon™ Clinical Centrifuge 642B is a single-speed, horizontal centrifuge that uses less than 1 sq. ft. of counter space.
Supplier: Drucker™ 00016009001
- Horizontal six-place rotor centrifuge, with electronic timer.
- For test tubes up to 10 mL.
- Push-button operation/safety lid-lock.
- Positive Lid Latching: Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris.
- Clear Shatter Proof Lid: Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations.
- Reinforced Side Walls: Glass fiber reinforced nylon and high impact polycarbonate provide dual layers of safety protection.
- UL/CSA compliant.
- Rotors: 3380 rpm/1600 x g, horizontal.
- Includes: 6-Place Horizontal Rotor, universal tube holders, and 2 year warranty.
|Horizontal Centrifuge, Timer, Up to 10 mL Tubes|
|Centrifuge, Fixed Angle|
|1600 x g|
|115 V ±10, 60 Hz|
|Positive Lid Latching, Clear Shatter Proof Lid, Reinforced Side Walls|
|1,000 to 1,999 x g|
|1 to 30 min.|
|Rotor, Tube Holders|
|6 x 75 to 100 mm (3 to 10 mL)|
|Acceleration: 15 sec., Deceleration: 80 sec.|
|Color Graphic Display|
|3,000 to 3,999 rpm|
|8.75 x 11.75 x 14 in. (22.2 x 29.8 x 35.6 cm)|
|11 lb. (5 kg)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok