Propper Steri-Wrap™ Unite 60 Sterilization Wrap
Steri-Wrap™ Unite 60 Sterilization Wrap for simultaneous wrapping of medical devices that will be sterilized via steam, ethylene oxide, and vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilization. Two bonded sheets of SMS for easy, simultaneous wrapping.
Supplier: Propper 31502400
- Excellent barrier to prevent penetration of microorganisms through bonded layers.
- Strong wrap avoids rips, tears, or punctures.
- Steri-Wrap™ Unite™ SMS Sterilization Wrap 60 comprises two sheets of SMS bonded together for convenient simultaneous enveloping of one or a collection of medical devices.
- Following standard healthcare, practices conforming to ISO 11607-1:2019 and EN 868-2:2017.31505400.
- The wraps are made of polypropylene with blue or green pigment and anti-static treatment.
- Steri-Wrap™ Unite™ SMS Sterilization Wrap 60 contains instruments during steam, ethylene oxide, and vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilization and maintains sterility after processing.
- The sterilization wrap allows effective sterilant penetration and maintains the sterility of reusable devices during handling and storage.
- The two-color sheet allows for easier visualization of damage, tears, or punctures and can be used to differentiate between loaner and facility-owned trays.
- This sterilization wrap maintains sterility for 365 days.
|ISO 11607-1:2019, EN 868-2:2017.31505400
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok