Drierite™ Drying Tubes, W.A. Hammond
Drying tube for air and gases. W A Hammond Drierite™ Drying Tubes dries air and gases for small scale laboratory applications and contains a flexible hose connection provides an immediate flow of dry gas.
Supplier: W. A. Hammond Drierite Company, Ltd. 26930
Drying tube for air and gases. W A Hammond Drierite™Drying Tubes dries air and gases for small scale laboratory applications and contains a flexible hose connection provides an immediate flow of dry gas.
- Vent drier on reagent bottles, reaction apparatus, or instrument compartment,
- For sample preparation, gravimetric determination of water vapor, drying of gases for purging and blanketing of moisture sensitive materials
- Contains flexible hose connection, provides immediate flow of dry gas
- Turns from blue to pink to give constant visual assurance of active desiccant
- Polycarbonate end caps
- 20μm polypropylene filter in each end
- Dimensions (O.D x Length): 1.9 x 15.2cm (0.75x 6 in.)
|Drierite Indicating Drying Tube, WA Hammond|
|Polycarbonate (End Caps), Polypropylene (Filter)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok