Drierite™ Indicating DRIERITE- Drying Tube for Air and Gases
Offers drying of air and gases for small scale laboratory applications.
Supplier: W. A. Hammond Drierite Company, Ltd. X26930
- Rubber hose connection provides immediate flow of dry gas
- Distinct blue color, turns to pink when drying capacity exhausted
- Gives constant visual assurance of active desiccant
- Polycarbonate construction
- End caps molded polypropylene with 20micron PP filter in each end
- O.D. x L: 0.75 in. x 8 in.
- Connections: Hose barbs for 0.25 in. to 0.37 in. i.d. flexible tubing
- Desiccant: 30g Indicating DRIERITE
- Water capacity: 3g
- Maximum flow rate: 300 cubic centimeters/minute
Do not use this plastic unit in the presence of vapors or liquids containing phosphate esters, synthetic lubricants, hydrocarbon solvents, methanol, acetone, lacquer solvents, or other organics.
- Vent drier on reagent bottles, reaction apparatus, or instrument compartment
- Sample preparation
- Gravimetric determination of water vapor
- Drying of gases for purging and blanketing of moisture sensitive materials
Note: Minimum order quantity is 4 each.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok