Eisco™ DNA Model Kit
Construct a three dimensional model of DNA that can be rotated on the base with this DNA Model Kit.
Supplier: Eisco™ ZM0058
- Three dimensional model of DNA
- Easy to construct, the colorful bases snap together in the correct sequence, and the pairs attach to a center rod representing hydrogen bonds
- Two flexible strands signifying alternating pentose and phosphate units attach to the end of each pair, forming the double helix
- Emphasizes the base pair sequence and function of DNA
- Once completed, model can be rotated on its sturdy base
- Includes enough materials to construct one models
- Supplied with manual
- Size 13 x 13 x 45 cm approx.
- Weight 250 g approx.
|13 x 13 x 45 cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok