Corning™ Disposable Sterile Bottle-Top Filters with 0.22μm Membrane
Designed for use on glass or polystyrene media bottles with 33 and 45mm neck sizes. Corning™ Disposable Sterile Bottle-Top Filters are ideal for filtration of tissue culture media and components, biological fluids, other solutions.
Supplier: Corning™ 431160
- Three sizes: 150 mL, 500 mL and 1,000 mL.
- Low liquid retention funnel design.
- Available in 33 mm and 45 mm neck sizes to fit most glass and plastic media storage bottles.
- 45 mm neck sizes fit on Corning™ glass 1395 bottles, to be used on 2L and smaller sizes only.
- Prefilters must be ordered separately.
- Individually packaged.
Units with 150mL funnels contain 42 × 42mm square membrane filters; 500mL funnels contain 63 × 63mm square membrane filters, 250mL funnels contain 49.5 × 49.5mm square membrane filters, and 1L funnels contain 79 × 79mm square membrane filters
|3.3 cm bottle neck|
|Ideal for filtration of tissue culture media and components, biological fluids, other solutions|
|Square membrane filter, graduated funnel of clear polystyrene with polyethylene neck yellow adapter, and tubing adapter|
|Bottle Top Vacuum Filter|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok