Corning™ Stripette™ Paper/Plastic-Wrapped Disposable Polystyrene Serological Pipettes
Manufactured with optically clear polystyrene for accurate measurement. Corning™ Stripette™ Individually Paper/Plastic Wrapped Disposable Polystyrene Serological Pipets are ideal for sterile tissue culture applications, especially while wearing latex gloves, as the wrap reduces static cling.
Manufacturer: Corning™ 4490
Paper/plastic wrap allows easy opening by either pop-through or peel-apart techniques.
- Color coding on paper allows easy size identification
- Plastic wrap allows full view
- Clear Plastic Wrap provides easy pop-through and roll-back for aseptic removal
- Unique color-coded magnifying stripe for easier meniscus viewing
- Sterile, individually wrapped and certified nonpyrogenic and DNase-/RNase-free
- Accuracy within ±2% at full volume
- Lot number printed on each pipette wrapper
- Calibrated to deliver (TD-EX 20°C) their contents with blowout
- Bidirectional graduations allow the choice of using ascending or descending scales
- Negative graduations on the 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, and 50 mL Stripettes provide additional working volume
- 100 mL Stripettes allow large-volume fluid transfers safely and easily; eliminate the need for graduated cylinders and other liquid-handling vessels
- Cylindrical anti-drip tip design on 25, 50, and 100 mL sizes reduces accidental drippage and assures accurate delivery
- 10 mL size has a wide tip for handling viscous fluids
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Individually Wrapped, Paper/Plastic Packaging|
|Stripette™ Serological Pipet|
|Non-pyrogenic, DNase, RNase-free|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok