Quincy Lab Digital Incubator
Digital incubator for laboratories that need a dependable, compact incubator for cultures, test kits, eggs and biologicals. Ideal for clinical, industrial and school laboratories, for physicians' offices, and as a general purpose warming cabinet.
Supplier: Quincy Lab 12180E
Temperature Range: Ambient +3°C minimum to a maximum of 93°C (200°F)
Digital Incubators (180 Series) all offer these standard features:
- Digital PID microprocessor (Accuracy of ±0.5°C)
- High grade aluminum interior.
- Powder coated CR steel exterior.
- Resistive-tubular incoloy heating elements.
- Solid insulated steel door
- One fixed and one adjustable shelf
|2.0 cu. ft.|
|Powder-coated Cold Rolled Steel|
|Ambient +3°C to 93°C|
|12 x 18 x 16 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok