Streck Diesse MINI-CUBE ESR Analyzer
Random access system that produces ESR results directly from EDTA tubes in 20 minutes without consuming the patient sample. MINI-CUBE has >95% correlation to Modified Westergren, may be interfaced with a customer LIS, and is compatible with BD Microtainer tubes™.
Supplier: Streck 240401
DescriptionDiesse MINI-CUBE ESR Analyzer produces ESR results directly from EDTA tubes without consuming patient sample.
- Compatible with:
- Standard K2EDTA tubes (2-4 mL)
- BD Microtainer K2EDTA tubes (500 μL)
- Random access
- Automatically prints results
- LIS compatible
- Results in 20 minutes
- >95% correlation to Modified Westergren method
- Barcode scanner ensures positive patient ID
- Patient archive stores 5,000 results
- QC archive stores 5,000 QC results per level
- No Reagents; No exposure to patient sample
Warranty and Services
12 month standard warranty
|2 to 4 mL|
|MINI-CUBE ESR Analyzer|
|100-240 Vac, 50-60 Hz|
|Performs a sed-rate test in 20 minutes directly from an EDTA tube|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok