Ansell MICROFLEX™ Diamond Grip™ MF-300 Latex Gloves
Powder free, latex gloves are extra thick at the fingers for added protection against rips, snags and tears. Textured fingers help wearers securely grip tools and materials in a variety of applications.
Manufacturer: Ansell MF300M
Perfect choice for procedures that require greater tactile sensitivity for manipulation.
- Made of premium quality, low modulus latex
- Offer high-tensile strength for excellent resiliency
- Thicker than the typical latex exam glove
- Textured surface ensures secure grip
- Beaded cuff for easy donning
- Ambidextrous, nonsterile, single-use
- Length: 9.6 in. (24.4cm)
- Thickness: 6.3mil
- Natural color
|ASTM D3578, FDA21 CFR 177-2600|
|EN 420:2003 + A1:2009|
|Healthcare, Laboratory, Industrial|
|Diamond Grip™ MF-300|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok