Eisco™ Van de Graaff Generator with Accessories
All inclusive, high-power Van De Graaff kit including 10 accessories for a variety of electrostatic demonstrations.
Manufacturer: Eisco™ EDUVDG
- Van De Graaff can generate 200,000 to 400,000 volts depending on humidity levels
- Typical discharge arch is 2 to 8 cm
- Precision machined dome bracket to ensure easy fit and proper dome mounting to collect charge
- Designed for demonstrations that cover all aspects of electrostatics such as charge conservation and transfer, Triboelectric Effect, conductors, insulators, Ionization, and more
- Kit includes: Van De Graaff, grounded base mount discharge wand (removable), dust cover, Faraday's pail, perspex cylinder, head of hair, point dis-charger, neon bulb, electric whirl, pillar with suspended metal sphere, and comb
- Features full instruction guide for assembly, troubleshooting, pedagogy, and student activities
- Operating voltage: 110 V
- Size: dome diameter: 9 in.; discharge wand diameter: 4 in.; overall size: 24 in. H with 9 x 10 in. base
|Electrostatic experiments and where a continuous source of high voltage is required|
|Van De Graaff, discharge wand, dust cover, Faraday's pail, perspex cylinder, head of hair, point dis-charger, neon bulb, electric whirl, pillar with suspended metal sphere, comb, instruction guide|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok