Cytiva Cy™3 Amidite
For CyDye™ incorporation at any position in an oligonucleotide during synthesis
Supplier: Cytiva 28917298
CyDye™ fluors combine exceptional photostability with bright and intense signals, resulting in high sensitivity and a highly reproducible performance at a biologically suitable pH range of 3 to 10.
- Wide selection of CyDye™ fluors for protein labeling for use in ELISA & immunoprecipitation
- Labeling strategy based on protein characteristics
- Medium to high-throughput fluorescence imaging
- Ready-to-use labeled antibodies enable multiplexed assays
- Streptavidin-conjugated CyDye™ fluors for use in Flow-cytometry and In situ hybridization
- Linkage of Cy dyes allows labeled DNA to hybridize to other DNA
- DNA synthesis reagent
Amersham™ CyDye™ fluors are versatile fluorophores designed for a broad range of applications. The use of multicolor CyDye™ fluors enables multiplexing without crosstalk. In addition, the CyDye™ flours readily dissolve in aqueous buffers, which eliminates the need of organic solvents. The high purity and thorough QC testing of Amersham™ CyDye™ fluors generate high levels of chromophore and reactive dye content. Narrow excitation and emission bands result in discrete signals from each fluor, which together with minimal cross-talk contributes to high accuracy.
|For incorporation of Cy3 fluorescent dyes at any position in an oligonucleotide during synthesis|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok