Thermo Scientific™ CryoBoxes™
Meet the needs of any budget with plastic or cardboard CryoBoxes™ designed to store cryogenic vials and tubes.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 50260909
Meet the needs of any budget with plastic or cardboard CryoBoxes™ designed to store cryogenic vials and tubes. Choose from a variety of durable plastic Thermo Scientific™ CryoBox™ styles with keyed lids and printed location grids, or select economical cardboard/chipboard CryoBoxes™ for short-term storage. The plastic boxes are optimized to fit our own brand of Nalgene™ and Nunc™ vials and microcentrifuge tubes best.
- Durable, all-plastic CryoBoxes™ for short- or long-term storage
- Keyed lids on plastic CryoBoxes™ prevent misalignment
- Plastic boxes are autoclavable for decontamination and usable at temperature range from -196°C to +121°C
- Printed grid on plastic lids for easy inventory management
- Economical chipboard/cardboard CryoBoxes™ for short term storage
- Chipboard/cardboard boxes have dividers and vents in base for good drainage and air circulation
- Available with dividers from 25 to 169 tube storage
|Polycarbonate, 133 x 133 x 52mm
|81 (1.2 and 2 mL Vials)
|9 x 9
|Nalgene Polycarbonate CryoBox
|5.25 x 5.25 x 2 in. (133 x 133 x 52 mm)
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok