Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Covidien Monoject™ Safety Syringes: Insulin Syringes with Needles Attached
Design helps keep clinicians safe from accidental needlesticks before and after use
Supplier: Covidien 8881511144
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Exclusive transport position eliminates the need to recap the needle
- Robust safety shield is strong and secure, and covers the needle completely during transport and after usage
- Epoxy needle attachment provides compatibility with chemotherapeutic drugs and pharmacological agents
- Easy penetration is achieved with a precision-ground, anticoring needle and improved lubricant that reduces painful needle drag
- Heat stake on the cap provides tamper evidence and ensures sterility
- Syringe has dual graduations and a translucent hub
|U 100 Insulin|
|Monoject™ Insulin Safety Syringe|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok