Corning™ Scholar™ PC-170 Hot Plate, 60° to 360°C, Enamelled Stainless Steel, EMD
Shape: Square; Size: 5 x 5 in.
Manufacturer: Corning™ 6795170/EMD
- Economical and efficient choice for classroom heating needs
- Compact 5 x 5 in. design minimizes wasted bench space
- Features a white enameled steel top for maximum heat conduction
- Operates on 120V/60Hz to meet needs in North America and other locations with similar requirements
- Dual heat shields ensure the outer case remains cool to the touch
- UL/CUL approved
- One-year warranty
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|5 x 5 in.|
|120 V, 60 Hz|
|4 x 5 x 5 in. (10.16 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm)|
|140° to 680°F|
|60° to 360°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok