Corning™ Pyroceram™ Hot Plate Stirrer Kit, 5°C to 550°C, Glass Ceramic
Stirring Range: 60 to 1150 rpm; Shape: Rectangle; Size: 5 x 7 in.; Plug Type: US-Style
Manufacturer: Corning™ 6795420KIT
Corning digital hot plates, stirrers, and stirring hot plates are made with the same durability and quality Corning has been putting into Pyroceram™ top products since 1964. All models include a Pyroceram top and a two-year warranty.
- Twin display stirring hot plate shows both temperature and stirring speed on separate digital displays to ensure accuracy. Accuracy within ±2°C and stirring speeds at ±5% of the speed setting you choose
- Digital displays indicate when set temperature and stirring speeds are reached
- Safety indicators – power button and hot top indicators warn if unit is plugged in or is too hot to touch
- Angled front panel and large knobs minimize damage from spills
- PC-400D/410D/420D top plate size: 5 x 7 in. (12.7 x 17.8 cm)
- PC-600D/610D/620D top plate size: 10 x 10 in. (25.4 x 25.4 cm)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|(2) 22.9 cm Support Rods and Stir Bar Retriever, External Temperature Controller|
|120 V 60 Hz|
|Exclusive closed loop stirring control monitors and regulates the stirring speed from 60-1150 RPM for aqueous, viscous or semi solid solutions. Stronger, larger magnet improves stir bar coupling combined with automatic ramp up speed adjustment minimizes decoupling.|
|5°C to 550°C|
|5°C to 550°C|
|Hot Plate Stirrer Kit|
|60 to 1150 rpm|
|Bright LED hot top icon lights up when top plate is over 60°C, even when heat control is turned off, two piece casting design deflects spills away from electronics and includes a built in mount for an optional 18 in. support rod|
|5 x 7 in.|
|41°F to 1022°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok