Corning™ Hot Plate Stirrer, 550°C, Glass Ceramic
Stirring Range: 60 to 1150 rpm; Shape: Rectangle; Size: 5 x 7 in.; Plug Type: EU/UK-Style
Manufacturer: Corning™ 6796420D
Corning digital hot plates, stirrers, and stirring hot plates are made with the same durability and quality Corning has been putting into Pyroceram™ top products since 1964. All models include a Pyroceram top and a two-year warranty.
- Twin display stirring hot plate shows both temperature and stirring speed on separate digital displays to ensure accuracy. Accuracy within ±2°C and stirring speeds at ±5% of the speed setting you choose
- Digital displays indicate when set temperature and stirring speeds are reached
- Safety indicators – power button and hot top indicators warn if unit is plugged in or is too hot to touch
- Angled front panel and large knobs minimize damage from spills
- PC-400D/410D/420D top plate size: 5 x 7 in. (12.7 x 17.8 cm)
- PC-600D/610D/620D top plate size: 10 x 10 in. (25.4 x 25.4 cm)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Built in Mount For an Optional 457 mm Support Rod, BS 1363A and CEE7-7 Plugs|
|Hot Plate Stirrer, Stirrer|
|60 to 1150 rpm|
|LED 'HOT TOP' icon|
|5 x 7 in.|
|Ambient to 550°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok