Corning™ Insectagro™ Sf9 Serum-free/Protein-free Medium, 1X, With L-glutamine
Formulated to support propagation of Sf9 insect cells in culture.
Supplier: Corning™ 13410CV
- Satisfies demands of Sf9 and Sf21 cultures
- Cultured in non-humidified, non-CO2 incubators at 27°C
- Display both monolayer and suspension culture qualities
- With their fast doubling times of 18 to 22 hrs, Sf9 cells are easily scaled up to large cultures using bioreactors
- Capable of expressing full-length proteins
- Have been reported to produce certain proteins up to 20% of total protein
Liquid and powdered media are packaged in PET with tamper-evident seals; shipped at ambient temperature. Certificates of Analysis for each lot are available from Mediatech upon request.
Liquid products are tested for sterility according to FDA Guidelines for the Manufacture of In Vitro Diagnostic Products (January 1994) for sterile labeling.
|2° to 8°C|
|0.1364 EU/ mL|
|Insect Cell Serum Free Medium (SFM), Protein-free|
|Insect cell culture|
|6 x 500 mL|
|Originated at USDA Insect Pathology Laboratory from IPLBSF-21 cell line, derived from pupal ovarian tissue of fall army worm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only.