Corning™ HYPERFlask™ Cell Culture Vessels
Designed specifically for manual use, high-yield and high-performance. Specifically designed for manual use. Corning™ HYPERFlask™ M Cell Culture Vessel uses a multi-layer gas permeable growing surface for efficient gas exchange.
Supplier: Corning™ 10024
The Corning High Yielding Performance Flask (HYPERFlask) cell culture vessel offers 1720 cm² growth area in the footprint of a traditional 175 cm² flask. This high yield, high performance flask utilizes a multilayered gas permeable growing surface for efficient gas exchange.
- Innovative Design – 10 interconnected polystyrene growth surfaces
- Optimal Growth – Corning CellBIND™ Surface treated gas permeable polystyrene for superior cell attachment and growth
- Increase Cell Yield – 10-fold higher cell yields increases productivity and capacity and reduces processing time and incubator space
- Save Time and Space – Reduce processing time and incubator storage space by handling one flask as compared to 10 traditional 175 cm² flasks
- Automation Compatible – Bar coded and compatible
- with The Automation Partnership SelecT™ and CompacT™ SelecT™ cell culture systems with an upgrade
The Corning HYPERFlask Cell Culture Vessel has the same external dimensions as a standard T 175 cm² flask with 10 times the cell yield.
|Corning CellBIND Surface|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok