Corning™ Externally Threaded Cryogenic Vials
Manufactured from polypropylene for stability in extreme temperature conditions. Corning™ Externally Threaded Cryogenic Vials provide a safe and secure vessel for ultra-low temperature storage of valuable cell cultures and biological samples.
Supplier: Corning™ 430658
Cryogenic vials are intended for placement only in the vapor phase of liquid nitrogen, and should not be used for storage in the liquid phase of liquid nitrogen. Immersion of the vials in the liquid phase could result in penetration of the liquefied gas into the vial, resulting in rapid vaporization of the liquid upon removal and possible violent explosion or leakage from the vial/closure perimeter.
To prevent cryogenic vials from exploding, never overfill liquid nitrogen storage units. Always examine vials before use to ensure no visible defects around the closure rims. Always use full faceshields, heavy safety gloves and laboratory protective apparel when removing vials from cryogenic storage. Always permit vials to warm slowly in a biological safety cabinet. Never reuse cryogenic vials.
Includes: 50-position polyfoam rack with each case, for easy carrying
- Manufactured from polypropylene to withstand temperatures down to -196°C
- Black graduations with large marking spot
- Vials have a silicone washer for a secure seal.
- 2 mL self-standing vials are available in five cap colors
- Vials may be color coded with inserts.
- Self-standing vials have a special base design allowing them to be locked into cryogenic rack and tray (Cat. No. 431131) for single-handed manipulation.
- Free foam rack with each case
|Silicone washer for tight seal, 50-position polyfoam rack with each case for easy carrying|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok