Corning™ Breathable Sealing Tape for Microplates
Fits 96- and 384-well microplates, polypropylene blocks
Supplier: Corning™ 3345
- Easy application and removal for short- and long-term storage
- Provides tight seal to minimize evaporation and condensation
- Breathable sealing tape allows gas exchange across the surface
- Sealing tape 3345 is not transparent
Other Available Options:
- Universal Optical sealing tape (Cat. No. 6575) is suitable for use between -70°C and 100°C, and is transparent.
- Aluminum sealing tape (Cat. Nos. 6569 and 6570) is suitable for use between -80°C and 150°C, is not transparent, and is pierceable.
|Breathable Sealing Tape
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok