Corning™ 384-Well Low-Volume Solid Microplates
Same low reagent volumes as 1536-well plates without the need for new instrumentation
Supplier: Corning™ 3824
Polystyrene plates feature a unique square-to-round well design with a conical-shaped bottom that provides easier access and imaging for superior assay performance.
- Bottom reduces fluid and air entrapment, greater signal-to-noise ratio and reduced FP signal (mP) when working with very low volumes
- Each well has a raised rim to reduce cross-contamination during assay and liquid-handling process
- Choose black plates for fluorescence applications or white for luminescence applications
- Ideal for immunoassays
- Can bind medium (>10kDa) and large biomolecules that possess ionic groups and/or hydrophobic regions
- Working volume: 2 to 20μL
|16 x 24|
|5 to 40 μL|
|Provides easier access and imaging for superior assay performance, fluorescence applications, reduce cross-contamination during assay and liquid-handling process|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok