Thermo Scientific™ ESwab™
Expand testing capabilities and experience savings by replacing multiple products with ESwab™, a liquid transport swab system compatible with automated specimen processing.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ R723482
Expand testing capabilities and make specimen collection and preservation simple with the ESwab™ System. ESwab is a liquid-based, multipurpose open platform, collection and preservation system that maintains viability of aerobic, anaerobic and fastidious bacteria for up to 48 hours at refrigerator and room temperature. The multipurpose ESwab offers significant cost savings—use it for automated specimen processing, gram stains, traditional bacteriology culture, rapid antigen tests* and molecular assays*.
In the testing laboratory, the ESwab cap is unscrewed and removed, and the swab applicator stick is securely attached to the cap. This allows the operator to conveniently remove the swab and perform various microbiology analyses, using the tube cap as a handle to hold and manipulate the swab.
Automated Specimen Processing
- A collection and transport system cleared by the FDA to maintain viability of aerobes, anaerobes and fastidious bacteria for up to 48 hours at room temperature and refrigerator temperature*
- Polypropylene screw-cap tube with internal conical shape filled with 1mL Liquid Aimes preservation medium elutes the entire sample upon contact
- The only liquid transport swab system which allows for automated specimen processing with the COPAN WASP™ line of instruments
- Expands testing capabilities with identical aliquots of liquid sample suspension, allowing for multiple tests from the same specimen
- Allows for significant cost savings by replacing multiple products with just one, eliminating the need to stock multiple types of swabs
- Creates more consistent gram stains as the entire specimen elutes from the FLOQSwab™, creating a homogenous suspension for a more precise and even smear
COPAN WASP instrumentation and accessories and Eswab collection and transport products are available through Thermo Fisher Scientific in the U.S.A. only. Please contact your local sales representative for more information.
Eswab and WASP are trademarks or registered trademarks of COPAN S.P.A. All other trademarks are property of Thermo Fisher Scientific and its subsidiaries.
|NPG Flocked Collection Kit|
|ESwab NPG Flocked Collection Kit|
|5° to 25°C|
|Nasopharynx and pediatric sample collection|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Research Use Only Authorization required