Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Eppendorf™ Conical Tubes
Ideally suited for cell biology applications and sample preparation protocols in microbiology and molecular biology laboratories.
Supplier: Eppendorf™ 0030122151
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Premium USP class 6 raw material
- No use of slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides during manufacturing
- Ensures high sample integrity, g-Safe™ centrifugation stability, optimal sample and pellet visibility
- Cap with flattened and grooved sides supports user-friendly ergonomic handling
- Enables stable upright positioning, and minimizes contamination risk
- Reliable and safe labelling due to large writing area on the tube and due to flat and light-colored cap
- Precise dimensions enable maximum compatibility with centrifuge rotors, mixers and shakers
- Convenient and safe cell culture applications
- Sample preparation in microbiology and molecular biology labs
- Storage of samples and solution with larger volumes
- Preparation of mastermixes and buffers
|Screw Cap, flattened and grooved sides|
|19,500 x g|
|-86°C to -100°C|
|Pyrogen, DNase, RNase, human and bacterial DNA free|
|10 x 50|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok