3B Scientific™ Concussion Program Kit
Concussion Program Kit teaches how brain injury can impact memory and concentration with different accessories and activities.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ 3011766
- The Fatal Vision™ Concussion Goggle helps participants understand the potentially debilitating effects of a concussion. With five activities, this kit is perfect for classroom demonstrations. Students will experience a concussion's effects on balance and coordination as they try to walk in a straight line and catch a ball. They also will see how brain injury can impact memory and concentration with the Concussed activity game and accessories.
- 2 - Fatal Vision™ Concussion Goggles
- 2 - Cloth protective bag
- 1 - USB with user guide, PowerPoint presenations, pre/post tests for elementary, high school, college ages
- 1 - Roll of 'Walk the Line' tape
- 1 - Triangle activity game
- 1 - Activity ball
- 1 - Concussed™ card game
- 450 - Action Steps pocket guides
- 1 - Germicidal disposable wipes
- 1 - Backpack
|Concussion Program Kit|
|Fatal Vision™ Concussion Goggles, Cloth Protective Bag, USB, Roll of 'Walk the Line' Tape, Triangle Activity Game, Activity Ball, Concussed™ Card Game, Action Steps Pocket Guides, Germicidal Disposable Wipes, Backpack|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok