Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
3B Scientific™ Concussion Goggle
The Fatal Vision™ Concussion Goggle is a hands-on awareness tool that is specifically constructed to simulate the potentially debilitating effects of a Traumatic Brain Injury caused by a bump, blow, or jolt to the head or body.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ 3011765
This item is not returnable. View return policy
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- The Fatal Vision™ Concussion Goggle is a hands-on awareness tool that is specifically constructed to simulate the potentially debilitating effects of a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) caused by a bump, blow, or jolt to the head or body.
- Many customers use this goggle to deliver programs to athletic associations, schools, and other community organizations about concussions, helmet and seat belt safety, and other opportunities where building an awareness about TBI is essential.
- Particpants will experience simulated TBI symptoms such as dizziness, visual disconnect, disorientation, hesitation, apprehension, confusion, and lack of confidence when trying to perform simple activities while wearing the goggles.
- Fatal Vision™ Concussion Goggle includes:
- 1-Fatal Vision™ Concussion Goggle
- 1-Cloth Bag
- 1-USB containing user guide and instructional materials
|Fatal Vision™ Concussion Goggle, Cloth Bag, USB Containing User Guide and Instructional Materials|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok