Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Decon Labs CiDecon™ II Detergent Disinfectant
Phenolic-based concentrated liquid detergent for use on hard surfaces in labs, production areas and on process equipment or anywhere thorough disinfection efficacy is required.
Supplier: Decon Labs 8514
This item is not returnable. View return policy
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- A high pH (alkaline) germicidal cleaner for use on hard surfaces in labs, production areas and on process equipment or anywhere thorough disinfection efficacy is required.
- Diluted one ounce per gallon of water (1:128), it can be used for biological decontamination and disinfection.
- Effective against a wide range of pathogenic organisms including TB, HIV-1, bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- High soil-load and hard water tolerance.
- Can be alternated with LopHene II if a rotational disinfection program is desired or where organism resistance is suspected.
- Conforms to OSHA’s Blood borne Pathogens Standard.
- EPA registered.
|12 to 13|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok