ChromaZona is an IVD certified instrument for automated AST and microbial ID, designed for speeding up testing in the clinical laboratory. Working within EUCAST and CLSI guidelines, the sensitive CCD camera and Chromogenic ID software can identify microbial species on chromogenic plates in seconds.
Supplier: Synbiosis™ CHROMAZONA
ChromaZona is an IVD certified instrument for automated antibiotic susceptibility testing and microbial ID in the clinical laboratory. It comes complete with eAST, MIC Strip, and Chromogenic ID software, enabling you to generate objective, consistent AST and identification data quickly and efficiently.
- Automatically reads different plate from 30 to 150 mm in diameter
- Generates true-to-life full color images using multi-array LED lighting
- Extensive report generation is easily connected to a LIMS system or stored in Excel, eliminating data transfer errors as well as providing the user with fully traceable information and reports
- Free software upgrades are provided every six months to comply with EUCAST/CLSI updates
- ChromaZona is suitable for use in a CFR Part 11 environment
|Automated AST Analysis and Microbial ID|
|Standard USA Type B Plug|
|30 to 150 mm|
|Automatic colony counting and zone measuring|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok