Innovating Science™ Chromatography of Plant Pigments Kit
Students confirm the presence of and learn the roles of different plant pigments using chromatography.
Supplier: Innovating Science™ IS3051
- Students learn that chlorophyll is necessary for photosynthesis
- Discover other pigments that are involved in this process
- Extract various pigments from green plants and separate them with chromatography
- Learn the roles of these hidden pigments
- Kit Includes:
- Chromatography Solvent (250 mL)
- Plant pigment extraction solvent (Ethanol, 100 mL)
- 15 microscope slides
- 15 pieces of chromatography paper
- 15 capillary tubes
For 15 groups
|Chromatography of Plant Pigment Kit
|7 to 14
|Confirming the presence and learning the roles of different plant pigments using chromatography
|7.25 x 7.125 x 10.5 in.
|13 to 20
|15 Lab Groups
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok